Preparation, Crystal Structure, and Thermal Decomposition of the Four-coordinated Zinc Compound Based on 1,5-Diaminotetrazole
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Heinrich Nöth on the Occasion of His 85th Birthday
Volume 639, Issue 7, pages 1248–1253, June 2013
How to Cite
Wu, B.-D., Li, F.-G., Zhang, T.-L., Yang, L., Zhou, Z.-N. and Zhang, J.-G. (2013), Preparation, Crystal Structure, and Thermal Decomposition of the Four-coordinated Zinc Compound Based on 1,5-Diaminotetrazole. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 639: 1248–1253. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300184
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- State Key Laboratory of Explosion Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: QNKT12-02, ZDKT10-01b
- Science and Technology on Applied Physical Chemistry Laboratory. Grant Numbers: 9140C3703051105, 9140C370303120C37142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!