Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300197 or from the author.
2D LnIII(Nd/La)-AgI Heterometallic and TmIII Homometallic Coordination Polymers Based on Pyridine Dicarboxylate Ligands†
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 147–152, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, L.-Z., Tian, Y.-Y., Gong, Y.-X., Huang, X.-T., Zhang, F., Rong, J.-X., Cai, X., Li, W.-T., Zeng, R.-H. and Lu, D.-S. (2014), 2D LnIII(Nd/La)-AgI Heterometallic and TmIII Homometallic Coordination Polymers Based on Pyridine Dicarboxylate Ligands. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 147–152. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300197
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 11204090
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012T50733
- Natural Science Foundation of Guangdong Province. Grant Numbers: 10451063101006346, S2011010001758
- Scientific and Technological Plan of Guangdong Province, Guangzhou City and its Tianhe and Yuexiu Districts, China. Grant Numbers: 2011B010400022, 2012B010400005, 11C52090779, 2012J2200031, 116ZH069, 2012-TP-002
- Undergraduates' Innovating Experimentation Project of China
- Undergraduates' Innovating Experimentation Project of Guangdong Province
- Undergraduates' Innovating Experimentation Project of South China Normal University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!