Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300202 or from the author.
Preparation, Structure, and Second-order Nonlinear Optical Properties of a Borate-Carboxylic Acid Compound: NH4B[d-(+)-C4H4O5]2·H2O†
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 140–146, January 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Pan, S., Jing, Q., Yang, Y., Dong, X., Bian, Q., Han, J., Dong, L. and Yang, Z. (2014), Preparation, Structure, and Second-order Nonlinear Optical Properties of a Borate-Carboxylic Acid Compound: NH4B[d-(+)-C4H4O5]2·H2O. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 140–146. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300202
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U1129301, 51202210, 51172277, 21101168, 11104344
- “Western Light Foundation” Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XBBS201118
- Main Direction Program of Knowledge Innovation of CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2–EW–H03–03
- 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB626803
- High Technology Research & Development Program of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of China. Grant Number: 201116143
- Science and Technology Project of Urumqi Province. Grant Number: G121130002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!