Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300202 or from the author.
Preparation, Structure, and Second-order Nonlinear Optical Properties of a Borate-Carboxylic Acid Compound: NH4B[d-(+)-C4H4O5]2·H2O†
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 140–146, January 2014
How to Cite
Chen, Z., Pan, S., Jing, Q., Yang, Y., Dong, X., Bian, Q., Han, J., Dong, L. and Yang, Z. (2014), Preparation, Structure, and Second-order Nonlinear Optical Properties of a Borate-Carboxylic Acid Compound: NH4B[d-(+)-C4H4O5]2·H2O. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 140–146. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300202
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: U1129301, 51202210, 51172277, 21101168, 11104344
- “Western Light Foundation” Program of Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: XBBS201118
- Main Direction Program of Knowledge Innovation of CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2–EW–H03–03
- 973 Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB626803
- High Technology Research & Development Program of Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region of China. Grant Number: 201116143
- Science and Technology Project of Urumqi Province. Grant Number: G121130002
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.