The First Neutral Dinuclear Vanadium Complex Comprising VO and VO2 Cores: Synthesis, Structure, Electrochemical Properties, and Catalytic Activity
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 243–248, January 2014
How to Cite
Hosseini-Monfared, H., Bikas, R., Mahboubi-Anarjan, P., Weng Ng, S. and Tiekink, E. R. T. (2014), The First Neutral Dinuclear Vanadium Complex Comprising VO and VO2 Cores: Synthesis, Structure, Electrochemical Properties, and Catalytic Activity. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 243–248. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300245
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2013
- Ministry of Higher Education
- High-Impact Research Scheme. Grant Number: UM.C/HIR-MOHE/SC/03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!