These authors contributed equally to this work.
Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Evaluation of Two Silver(I) trans-Cinnamate Complexes as Urease Inhibitors†
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 2, pages 423–428, February 2014
How to Cite
Li, X., Wang, Y., Li, Y., Gou, Y. and Wang, Q. (2014), Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Evaluation of Two Silver(I) trans-Cinnamate Complexes as Urease Inhibitors. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 423–428. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300270
Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300270 or from the author.
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21101122, 21277106
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 20100481108
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!