Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300276 or from the author.
Coordination Frameworks based on 3,5-Bis(imidazole-1-yl)pyridine and Aromatic Dicarboxylate Ligands: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Photoluminescent Properties†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 236–242, January 2014
How to Cite
Xu, J., Sun, X., Yang, L., Yan, X., Bi, C. and Sun, M. (2014), Coordination Frameworks based on 3,5-Bis(imidazole-1-yl)pyridine and Aromatic Dicarboxylate Ligands: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Photoluminescent Properties. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 236–242. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300276
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31200642
- Special Funds for the Basic R&D Program in the Central Non-profit Research Institutes. Grant Number: 20603022012018
- Special Scientific Research Funds for Central Non-profit Institutes, Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences. Grant Number: 2013A1002
- Qingdao Municipal Science and Technology Plan Project. Grant Number: 12–1-4–12-(2)-jch
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!