Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300276 or from the author.
Coordination Frameworks based on 3,5-Bis(imidazole-1-yl)pyridine and Aromatic Dicarboxylate Ligands: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Photoluminescent Properties†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 236–242, January 2014
How to Cite
Xu, J., Sun, X., Yang, L., Yan, X., Bi, C. and Sun, M. (2014), Coordination Frameworks based on 3,5-Bis(imidazole-1-yl)pyridine and Aromatic Dicarboxylate Ligands: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Photoluminescent Properties. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 236–242. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300276
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 31200642
- Special Funds for the Basic R&D Program in the Central Non-profit Research Institutes. Grant Number: 20603022012018
- Special Scientific Research Funds for Central Non-profit Institutes, Chinese Academy of Fishery Sciences. Grant Number: 2013A1002
- Qingdao Municipal Science and Technology Plan Project. Grant Number: 12–1-4–12-(2)-jch
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.