Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300283 or from the author.
Assemblies of 1D and 2D Copper(II) Chiral Coordination Polymers by Salicylaldehyde Schiff Bases: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Magnetic Properties†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 229–235, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-X., Wu, L.-F., Hou, X.-K., Shao, M., Xiao, H.-P. and Li, M.-X. (2014), Assemblies of 1D and 2D Copper(II) Chiral Coordination Polymers by Salicylaldehyde Schiff Bases: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Magnetic Properties. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 229–235. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300283
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20901049, 21171115
- Opening Foundation of Zhejiang Provincial Top Key Discipline. Grant Number: 100061200130
- Graduate Student Creative Foundation of Shanghai University. Grant Number: SHUCX120122
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!