Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300283 or from the author.
Assemblies of 1D and 2D Copper(II) Chiral Coordination Polymers by Salicylaldehyde Schiff Bases: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Magnetic Properties†
Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 229–235, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, Z.-X., Wu, L.-F., Hou, X.-K., Shao, M., Xiao, H.-P. and Li, M.-X. (2014), Assemblies of 1D and 2D Copper(II) Chiral Coordination Polymers by Salicylaldehyde Schiff Bases: Synthesis, Crystal Structures, and Magnetic Properties. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 229–235. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300283
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20901049, 21171115
- Opening Foundation of Zhejiang Provincial Top Key Discipline. Grant Number: 100061200130
- Graduate Student Creative Foundation of Shanghai University. Grant Number: SHUCX120122
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.