A Novel Stable High-Nitrogen Energetic Compound: Copper(II) 1,2–Diaminopropane Azide
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 224–228, January 2014
How to Cite
Wu, B.-D., Bi, Y.-G., Li, F.-G., Yang, L., Zhou, Z.-N., Zhang, J.-G. and Zhang, T.-L. (2014), A Novel Stable High-Nitrogen Energetic Compound: Copper(II) 1,2–Diaminopropane Azide. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 224–228. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300286
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- State Key Laboratory of Explosion Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: QNKT12-02, ZDKT10-01b
- Science and Technology on Applied Physical Chemistry Laboratory. Grant Numbers: 9140C3703051105, 9140C370303120C37142
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!