Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300298 or from the author.
Tuning Structural Topologies of Two Cadmium(II) Coordination Polymers via Isomeric Dipyridyl Ligands: Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Luminescent Properties†
Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 168–172, January 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, L. and Guo, F. (2014), Tuning Structural Topologies of Two Cadmium(II) Coordination Polymers via Isomeric Dipyridyl Ligands: Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Luminescent Properties. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 168–172. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300298
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2013
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Number: ZR2011BL024
- Dezhou University. Grant Number: 318019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!