Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300299 or from the author.
Effect of Organic Dicarboxylates with Different Rigidity on the Construction of Cobalt(II) Complexes with a Semi-rigid Tripyridyl-bis-amide Ligand†
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 2, pages 476–482, February 2014
How to Cite
Wang, X.-L., Chen, N.-L., Liu, G.-C., Huang, J.-J., Luan, J. and Qu, Y. (2014), Effect of Organic Dicarboxylates with Different Rigidity on the Construction of Cobalt(II) Complexes with a Semi-rigid Tripyridyl-bis-amide Ligand. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 476–482. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300299
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21171025
- Program of New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-09–0853
- Natural Science Foundation of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 201102003
- Program of Innovative Research Team in University of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: LT2012020
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.