Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang Bensch on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Contributions dedicated to Professor Wolfgang Bensch on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday
Volume 639, Issue 15, pages 2749–2754, December 2013
How to Cite
Gerisch, A., Isaeva, A. and Ruck, M. (2013), Bi65Cu13Ge41O6Br122, a Low-Valent Compound of High Structural Complexity Featuring the Trigonal Anion [O(GeIIBr2)3]2– with an sp2-Hybridized μ3-Oxide Ion . Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 639: 2749–2754. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300306
Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300306 or from the author.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2013
- Chemical Bonding Analysis of Novel Inorganic Compounds with Real-Space Indicators
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!