Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang Bensch on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Contributions dedicated to Professor Wolfgang Bensch on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday
Volume 639, Issue 15, pages 2779–2784, December 2013
How to Cite
Schilling, L.-H. and Stock, N. (2013), N,N′-Homopiperazinebis(methylenephosphonic Acid) and its Use in the Synthesis of the new Copper Phosphonate [Cu(HO3P–CH2–NC5H10N–CH2–PO3H)] . Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 639: 2779–2784. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300311
Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300311 or from the author.
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 JUN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: STO-643/2–3
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!