Two Aromatic Ester Organoimido Derivatives of Hexamolybdate: Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Spectroscopic Studies
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 2, pages 357–362, February 2014
How to Cite
Wang, M., Wang, D., Xu, H., Hao, J. and Li, Q. (2014), Two Aromatic Ester Organoimido Derivatives of Hexamolybdate: Syntheses, Crystal Structures, and Spectroscopic Studies. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 357–362. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300319
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2013
- Key Technology Researches on Desiccant Evaporation Cooling System with Medium Temperature Solar Energy of MOHURD and Beijing Forestry University Young Scientist Fund. Grant Number: 2008XJS16
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!