Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300333 or from the author.
Synthesis, Crystal Structure, and Spectral Properties of Two Manganese(II) and Zinc(II) Complexes with 3,4-Dimethyl-5-(2-pyridyl)-1,2,4-triazole†
Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 2, pages 451–455, February 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, C.-G., Li, Y. and Wang, Z.-X. (2014), Synthesis, Crystal Structure, and Spectral Properties of Two Manganese(II) and Zinc(II) Complexes with 3,4-Dimethyl-5-(2-pyridyl)-1,2,4-triazole. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 451–455. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300333
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2013
- National Nature Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20771059, 20771050, 20971068
- Natural Science Foundation of Jiangsu Province. Grant Number: BK2008371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!