How the Substitution Faraway from NHCs Affects the Structural Features and Catalytic Activity of Dicarbene Dipalladium Complexes
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 2, pages 444–450, February 2014
How to Cite
Ge, K., Cao, C., Liu, G., Li, Y., Zhang, J., Pang, G. and Shi, Y. (2014), How the Substitution Faraway from NHCs Affects the Structural Features and Catalytic Activity of Dicarbene Dipalladium Complexes. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 444–450. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300344
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21071121, 21172188, 21104064
- Scientific Research Foundation (SRF) for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
- State Education Ministry
- Priority Academic Program Development of Jiangsu Higher Education Institutions
- 333 Project for the Cultivation of High-Level Talents. Grant Number: 33GC10002
- State Key Laboratory of Inorganic Synthesis and Preparative Chemistry at Jilin University. Grant Number: 2013–03
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!