Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300345 or from the author.
Two Coordination Polymers based on a Carboxylate-functionalized Imidazophenanthroline Derivative Ligand and Phthalic Acid: Syntheses, Structures and Magnetic Properties†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 184–188, January 2014
How to Cite
Wang, J., Bao, Q.-H., Hu, H.-M., Liu, B., Chen, Q., Yang, Z.-H. and Xue, G.-L. (2014), Two Coordination Polymers based on a Carboxylate-functionalized Imidazophenanthroline Derivative Ligand and Phthalic Acid: Syntheses, Structures and Magnetic Properties. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 184–188. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300345
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20873098, 21173164
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!