N-Trimethylsilyl-aminophosphines: Solution-state Structures, Studied by Multinuclear Magnetic Resonance and DFT Methods
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 195–200, January 2014
How to Cite
Wrackmeyer, B., Köhler, C. and Weidinger, J. (2014), N-Trimethylsilyl-aminophosphines: Solution-state Structures, Studied by Multinuclear Magnetic Resonance and DFT Methods. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 195–200. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300365
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!