Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300385 or from the author.
Synthesis, Structure, Magnetic Properties, and Catalase-like Activity of Methoxy-bridged Manganese(III) Coordination Polymer containing Hydrazone based (O,N,O)2-Donor Ligand†
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 2, pages 405–411, February 2014
How to Cite
Hosseini-Monfared, H., Bikas, R., Mohammadi, S., Mancilla Percino, T., Demeshko, S., Meyer, F. and Leyva Ramírez, M. A. (2014), Synthesis, Structure, Magnetic Properties, and Catalase-like Activity of Methoxy-bridged Manganese(III) Coordination Polymer containing Hydrazone based (O,N,O)2-Donor Ligand. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 405–411. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300385
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!