Dedicated to Professor Bernt Krebs on the Occasion of His 75th Birthday
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 19–22, January 2014
How to Cite
Kulikov, V. and Meyer, G. (2014), Hexa- to Octamolybdate Rearrangement leads to the New Coordination Polymer [Ag(PhCN)(thb)]4[β-Mo8O26](PhCN)2 . Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 19–22. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300391
Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300391 or from the author.
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 AUG 2013
- Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!