Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300433 or from the author.
A Practical and Inexpensive One-Pot Synthesis of Bis(indenyl)dimethyltitanium with Aqueous Workup Procedure†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 1, pages 118–121, January 2014
How to Cite
Ross, J. H., Preuß, T., Brahms, C. and Doye, S. (2014), A Practical and Inexpensive One-Pot Synthesis of Bis(indenyl)dimethyltitanium with Aqueous Workup Procedure. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 118–121. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300433
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!