Dedicated to Prof. W. Bensch on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Contributions dedicated to Professor Wolfgang Bensch on the Occasion of His 60th Birthday
Volume 639, Issue 15, pages 2816–2821, December 2013
How to Cite
Butterhof, C., Martin, T., Milius, W. and Breu, J. (2013), Microphase Separation with Small Amphiphilic Molecules: Crystal Structure of Preservatives Sodium Benzoate (E 211) and Potassium Benzoate (E 212) . Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 639: 2816–2821. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300436
Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300436 or from the author.
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 AUG 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!