Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300470 or from the author.
Two New Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Compounds using Bi- and Mono-Nuclear Cu-H2biim Subunits to modify Keggin Anions†
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Reinhard Nesper on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday
Volume 640, Issue 5, pages 968–973, April 2014
How to Cite
Ying, J., Sun, N., Yan, L., Lin, X.-L., Liu, Y.-J., Yang, Y., Xiao, R. and Tian, A.-X. (2014), Two New Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Compounds using Bi- and Mono-Nuclear Cu-H2biim Subunits to modify Keggin Anions. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 968–973. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300470
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21101015, 21171025
- New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10–0853
- Doctoral Initiation Project of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: 20111147
- Talent-supporting Program Foundation of Education Office of Liaoning Province. Grant Number: LJQ2012097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!