Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300488 or from the author.
Zinc(II) and Cadmium(II) Coordination Polymers Based on 5-Hydroxylisophthalate and Semi-rigid Bis(imidazole) Ligands: Syntheses, Structural and Photoluminescent Properties†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Volume 640, Issue 8-9, pages 1665–1669, July 2014
How to Cite
Zhao, J., Wang, Y., Xia, W., Dong, W. and Li, D. (2014), Zinc(II) and Cadmium(II) Coordination Polymers Based on 5-Hydroxylisophthalate and Semi-rigid Bis(imidazole) Ligands: Syntheses, Structural and Photoluminescent Properties. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 1665–1669. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300488
- Issue online: 10 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21201109, 21373122, 21301106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!