Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300637 or from the author.
Synthesis, Structures, and Spectroscopic Properties of 3-Aryl-5-(2-pyridyl)pyrazoles and Related Pyrazoles†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Reinhard Nesper on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday
Volume 640, Issue 5, pages 916–925, April 2014
How to Cite
Schowtka, B., Müller, C., Görls, H. and Westerhausen, M. (2014), Synthesis, Structures, and Spectroscopic Properties of 3-Aryl-5-(2-pyridyl)pyrazoles and Related Pyrazoles. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 916–925. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300637
- Issue online: 2 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2013
- German Federal Ministry of Economic Affairs and Technology for generous financial support
- European Regional Development Fund (EFRE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!