Dedicated to Professor C. N. R. Rao on the Occasion of His 80th Birthday
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
How to Cite
Santra, A., Lah, M. S. and Bharadwaj, P. K. (2014), A Partially Fluorinated Three-fold Interpenetrated Stable Metal-Organic Framework with Selective CO2 Uptake . Z. anorg. allg. Chem.. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201300639
Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201300639 or from the author.
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi, India
- NRF. Grant Number: 2012R1A2A2A01003077
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!