Supporting Information for this article is available on the WWW under http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/zaac.201400009 or from the author.
Microwave-assisted Synthesis, Structure, and Properties of a Heptanuclear Cobalt Cluster with 2-Ethyliminomethyl-6-methoxy-phenol†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Zeitschrift für anorganische und allgemeine Chemie
Special Issue: Dedicated to Professor Gerd Meyer on the Occasion of His 65th Birthday
Volume 640, Issue 7, pages 1403–1407, June 2014
How to Cite
Huang, Q.-P., Li, G., Zhang, H.-Y., Zhang, S.-H. and Li, H.-P. (2014), Microwave-assisted Synthesis, Structure, and Properties of a Heptanuclear Cobalt Cluster with 2-Ethyliminomethyl-6-methoxy-phenol. Z. anorg. allg. Chem., 640: 1403–1407. doi: 10.1002/zaac.201400009
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21161006
- Guangxi Higher Education Institutions. Grant Number: Gui Jiao Ren 41
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!