Interface delamination of bi-material structure under time harmonic load. Cohesive behaviour of the interface
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 41–51, January 2012
How to Cite
Ivanovna, J., Nikolova, G. and Gambin, B. (2012), Interface delamination of bi-material structure under time harmonic load. Cohesive behaviour of the interface. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 92: 41–51. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201000210
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2010
- BAS/PAS. Grant Number: “New composite materials, homogenization and macroscopic behaviour of structural elements” (2009-2011)
- European social fund. Grant Number: “Human resources development”, BG051PO001/07/3.3-02-55/17.06.2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!