Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang L. Wendland on the occasion of his 75th birthday
Criteria for nonuniqueness of Riemann solutions to compressible duct flows†
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Partial Differential Equations: Theory, Applications, Simulations
Volume 93, Issue 6-7, pages 465–475, June 2013
How to Cite
Han, E., Hantke, M. and Warnecke, G. (2013), Criteria for nonuniqueness of Riemann solutions to compressible duct flows. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 465–475. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201100176
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!