Homogenization of the elastic properties of pyrolytic carbon based on an image processing technique
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Mechanics of Chemical Vapor Infiltrated C/C Composites
Volume 93, Issue 5, pages 313–328, May 2013
How to Cite
Böhlke, T., Langhoff, T.-A., Lin, S. and Gross, T. (2013), Homogenization of the elastic properties of pyrolytic carbon based on an image processing technique. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 313–328. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201100180
- Issue published online: 30 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2011
- DFG and NSF. Grant Number: Joint grant within the projects (DMR-0806906) and (BO 1466/3-1) “Materials World Network: Multi-scale study of chemical vapor infiltrated C/C composites”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!