Phone: +49 89 6004 2390, Fax: +49 89 6004 2386
Modelling the hydrothermomechanical properties of polymers close to glass transition
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Continuum Mechanics
Volume 93, Issue 2-3, pages 102–112, February 2013
How to Cite
Engelhard, M. and Lion, A. (2013), Modelling the hydrothermomechanical properties of polymers close to glass transition. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 102–112. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201100185
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!