Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang L. Wendland on the occasion of his 75th birthday
Is the one-equation coupling of finite and boundary element methods always stable?†
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Partial Differential Equations: Theory, Applications, Simulations
Volume 93, Issue 6-7, pages 476–484, June 2013
How to Cite
Of, G. and Steinbach, O. (2013), Is the one-equation coupling of finite and boundary element methods always stable?. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 476–484. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201100188
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!