Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang L. Wendland on the occasion of his 75th birthday
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Partial Differential Equations: Theory, Applications, Simulations
Volume 93, Issue 6-7, pages 373–386, June 2013
How to Cite
Bürger, R., Mulet, P. and Villada, L.M. (2013), Spectral WENO schemes with Adaptive Mesh Refinement for models of polydisperse sedimentation. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 373–386. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201100189
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 DEC 2011
- Fondecyt. Grant Number: project 1090456
- BASAL. Grant Number: project CMM
- Universidad de Chile
- Centro de Investigación en Ingeniería Matemática (CI2MA)
- Universidad de Concepción
- Spanish MICINN. Grant Numbers: MTM 2008-00974, MTM 2011-22741
- MECESUP. Grant Number: project UCO0713
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!