Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang L. Wendland on the occasion of his 75th birthday
On the dual-mixed formulation for an exterior Stokes problem†
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Partial Differential Equations: Theory, Applications, Simulations
Volume 93, Issue 6-7, pages 437–445, June 2013
How to Cite
Gatica, G.N., Hsiao, G.C., Meddahi, S. and Sayas, F.-J. (2013), On the dual-mixed formulation for an exterior Stokes problem. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 437–445. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201200001
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 JAN 2012
- Universidad de Chile. Grant Number: BASAL project CMM
- Universidad de Concepción. Grant Number: Centro de Investigación en Ingenierí a Matemática (CI2MA)
- Ministery of Education of Spain. Grant Number: MTM2010-18427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!