Phone: +39 011 090 4910, Fax: +39 011 090 4899
Modelling strain localization by cohesive/overlapping zones in tension/compression: Brittleness size effects and scaling in material properties
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Volume 92, Issue 10, pages 829–840, October 2012
How to Cite
Carpinteri, A. and Paggi, M. (2012), Modelling strain localization by cohesive/overlapping zones in tension/compression: Brittleness size effects and scaling in material properties. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 92: 829–840. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201200035
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!