Phone: +00 49 5323 72 2774 Fax: +00 49 5323 72 2203
High-order finite elements compared to low-order mixed element formulations
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Continuum Mechanics
Volume 93, Issue 2-3, pages 163–176, February 2013
How to Cite
Netz, T., Düster, A. and Hartmann, S. (2013), High-order finite elements compared to low-order mixed element formulations. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 163–176. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201200040
- Issue online: 1 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Numbers: HA 2024/7-1, DU 405/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!