Phone: +49 561 804 2698, Fax: +49 561 804 3631
Higher order accurate discontinuous and continuous p-Galerkin methods for linear elastodynamics
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Continuum Mechanics
Volume 93, Issue 2-3, pages 177–194, February 2013
How to Cite
Gleim, T. and Kuhl, D. (2013), Higher order accurate discontinuous and continuous p-Galerkin methods for linear elastodynamics. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 177–194. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201200044
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
- German National Science Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: SFB/TR TRR 30
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!