Phone: +49 531 391 7408, Fax: +49 531 391 7409
An extended Discontinuous Galerkin and Spectral Difference Method with modal filtering†
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Partial Differential Equations: Theory, Applications, Simulations
Volume 93, Issue 6-7, pages 459–464, June 2013
How to Cite
Meister, A., Ortleb, S., Sonar, T. and Wirz, M. (2013), An extended Discontinuous Galerkin and Spectral Difference Method with modal filtering. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 459–464. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201200051
Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang L. Wendland on the occasion of his 75th birthday
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Numbers: ME 1889/3-1, SO 363/11-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!