Phone: +49 (0)511 7623360, Fax: +49 (0)511 7624475
High precision modeling towards the 10-20 level†
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Partial Differential Equations: Theory, Applications, Simulations
Volume 93, Issue 6-7, pages 492–498, June 2013
How to Cite
Stephan, E.P., Andres, M., Banz, L., Costea, A., Nesemann, L., Lämmerzahl, C., Hackmann, E., Herrmann, S. and Rievers, B. (2013), High precision modeling towards the 10-20 level. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 492–498. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201200074
Dedicated to Professor Wolfgang L. Wendland on the occasion of his 75th birthday
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2012
- Leibniz University Hannover. Grant Number: Excellence Cluster QUEST (Centre for Engineering and Space-Time Research)
- DFG. Grant Number: Research Training Group 1620 “Models of Gravity”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!