We dedicate this article to the memory of our colleague and friend Christof Eck (1968–2011) in recognition of his fundamental contributions to phase field models.
On the stable discretization of strongly anisotropic phase field models with applications to crystal growth†
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Mathematical Modeling: Contact Mechanics, Phase Transitions, Multiscale Problems. In Memory of Christof Eck
Volume 93, Issue 10-11, pages 719–732, October 2013
How to Cite
Barrett, J.W., Garcke, H. and Nürnberg, R. (2013), On the stable discretization of strongly anisotropic phase field models with applications to crystal growth. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 93: 719–732. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201200147
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!