Phone: +7904 501 5331
Concerning one approach to the reconstruction of heterogeneous residual stress in plate
Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Refined theories of plates and shells
Volume 94, Issue 1-2, pages 142–149, January 2014
How to Cite
Nedin, R. and Vatulyan, A. (2014), Concerning one approach to the reconstruction of heterogeneous residual stress in plate. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 94: 142–149. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201200195
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2012
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research. Grant Number: 13-1-00196
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!