Phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 46 90, Fax: +33 (0)1 44 27 72 00
Approximating the vanishing capillarity limit of two-phase flow in multi-dimensional heterogeneous porous medium
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Deformation and transport phenomena in porous media
Volume 94, Issue 7-8, pages 655–667, July 2014
How to Cite
Andreianov, B., Brenner, K. and Cancès, C. (2014), Approximating the vanishing capillarity limit of two-phase flow in multi-dimensional heterogeneous porous medium. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 94: 655–667. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201200218
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- French ANR project CoToCoLa
- GNR MoMaS
- CNRS-2439. Grant Numbers: PACEN/CNRS, ANDRA, BRGM, CEA, EDF, IRSN
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!