Phone: +49 711 685 66619, Fax: +49 711 685 66347
Liquefaction phenomena in fluid-saturated soil based on the Theory of Porous Media and the framework of elasto-plasticity
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: Deformation and transport phenomena in porous media
Volume 94, Issue 7-8, pages 668–677, July 2014
How to Cite
Ehlers, W., Schenke, M. and Markert, B. (2014), Liquefaction phenomena in fluid-saturated soil based on the Theory of Porous Media and the framework of elasto-plasticity. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 94: 668–677. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201200220
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation (DFG). Grant Number: “GeoTech” (FOR1136)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!