On two deficiencies of the AUFS scheme for Euler flows and possible fixes
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Volume 95, Issue 9, pages 897–910, September 2015
How to Cite
Kemm, F. (2015), On two deficiencies of the AUFS scheme for Euler flows and possible fixes. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 95: 897–910. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201300184
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2015
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!