Phone: +49 3 55 69 37 16, Fax: +49 3 55 69 24 02
On two deficiencies of the AUFS scheme for Euler flows and possible fixes
Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
How to Cite
Kemm, F. (2014), On two deficiencies of the AUFS scheme for Euler flows and possible fixes. Z. angew. Math. Mech.. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201300184
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!