Dynamics of the conductivity bodies of pendulum types in alternating magnetic field
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: ICoVIS 2013: Vibro-Impact Systems and Systems with Non-Smooth Interactions
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 951–956, November 2014
How to Cite
Skubov, D.Yu. and Vavilov, D.S. (2014), Dynamics of the conductivity bodies of pendulum types in alternating magnetic field. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 94: 951–956. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201300257
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!