Phone: +49 711 685-66394, Fax: +49 711 685-66400
Analysis of epistemic uncertainty for the friction-induced vibration
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
ZAMM - Journal of Applied Mathematics and Mechanics / Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik
Special Issue: ICoVIS 2013: Vibro-Impact Systems and Systems with Non-Smooth Interactions
Volume 94, Issue 11, pages 933–944, November 2014
How to Cite
Hanselowski, A. and Hanss, M. (2014), Analysis of epistemic uncertainty for the friction-induced vibration. Z. angew. Math. Mech., 94: 933–944. doi: 10.1002/zamm.201300299
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!