Successful formation of a large chimpanzee group out of two preexisting subgroups
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2002
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 501–515, December 2001
How to Cite
Seres, M., Aureli, F. and de Waal, F. B.M. (2001), Successful formation of a large chimpanzee group out of two preexisting subgroups. Zoo Biol., 20: 501–515. doi: 10.1002/zoo.10003
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2002
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1-RR09797
- NCRR/NIH Basegrant of the Yerkes Regional Primate Research Center. Grant Number: RR00165
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!