Interactions of target population size, population parameters, and program management on viability of captive populations
Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 169–183, 2001
How to Cite
Earnhardt, J. M., Thompson, S. D. and Marhevsky, E. A. (2001), Interactions of target population size, population parameters, and program management on viability of captive populations. Zoo Biol., 20: 169–183. doi: 10.1002/zoo.1018
- Issue online: 10 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 10 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2001
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!